We are a highly motivated family business with a long tradition and are located in the village of Spodnja Ščavnica near Gornja Radgona, Slovenia.

The company was founded on 1 June 1980 and developed from the small metal workshop of Anton Kampuš, but it started to grow rapidly. In the beginning we started with welding, later we purposefully expanded our activity and today we specialize in production and assembly of conveyor and manipulative equipment as well as warehouse equipment.

In 1990 the metal workshop merged with the newly established company Tokam d.o.o., whose founders and first owners were Anton and Marija Kampuš. Boštjan Kampuš has been the CEO of the company since 2002 and continues to successfully manage the company.

Our first product was the conveyor ladder LT-1 and still today we are their only manufacturer in Slovenia.

In the last ten years, the company has worked according to the system from the idea to the implementation. We have our own project team, our own workshops, we also arrange all legally required handover documents for you. We produce various transport systems, racks, high-bay warehouses and flow-through track systems, and we present you with ideas for various logistic solutions for transport on existing facilities or new investment facilities.

Advantages of the TOKAM company::

  • Flexibility and accessibility.
  • Fast response time.
  • Own development team.
  • Own assembly team.
  • Holistic approach to finding innovative and effective solutions.
  • Consulting, development, design and high quality project implementation.
  • Highly motivated team of project managers, engineers, technical staff and employees.

Why choose TOKAM?

Because we offer:

  • More effective solutions and project implementation.
  • To improve your competitive advantage.
  • To optimize and increase the profitability of your business.
  • The relief of your employees.

The company sells 70 percent of its products in demanding Western European markets and the remaining 30 percent in Slovenia.